- 3rd or 4th hydraulic function
- 98.4-177.2 inch duplex mast
- 169.3-255.9 inch triplex mast
- Rear working LED light
- Rear reverse grip with horn button
- Fingertip control on the adjustable armrest
- Integrated side shifter
- OPS system
- Special carriage and backrest
- Non-marking tire
- Battery charger
- Suspension seat
- Fully enclosed cabin
- Blue spot light
- Other specialty attachments
- Other dimension forks
Hangcha A Series 3 Wheel Electric Lithium-Ion
Function meets form with the A series 3-Wheel Electric Forklift. The exterior of the forklift is powder coated in a durable green finish that designates the forklift is powered by our lithium-ion technology. The robust construction of this forklift is designed with the wear and tear from the multi-shift capabilities of our lithium-ion technology in mind. The eye-catching smooth body lines meet narrow application design with the A Series 3-wheel Electric Forklift with Lithium-ion Technology.
- CATL lithium-ion battery pack
- Dual Front AC Driving Motors
- Solid Pneumatic Tires
- 2 Hydraulic Valves Inside the Chassis
- Electronically Controlled Travelling, Lifting, and Steering
- ZF reducer and SCHABMULLER traveling motor
- CAN-BUS System
- Low Noise Gear Pump (Brand: Shvimadzu, Made in Japan)
- Full hydraulic steering
- Soft Landing System
- Non Suspension Seat: Grammer GS12 with switch
- Multi-Function Instrument Display
- Rubber Floor Mat
- 118.1 inch Duplex Wide View Mast
- Adjustable Steering Column
- This forklift was designed to meet both the ANSI and ITSDF safety standards.
- An overloading protection system is integrated into the electronics and hydraulic systems.
- The controller automatically reduces the forklift’s speed while cornering.
- Emergency Disconnect Switch
- LED Headlights
- Rear Combination LED Light
- Panoramic Rearview Mirror (in the middle of the overhead guard)
- Horn and Backup Alarm
- Designed with ease of access in mind, service engineers can remove the front floorboards without the need of tools. The operating levers have also been redesigned so that they can be adjusted forward. This allows the cover to easily open revealing the battery compartment and the power connector.
- Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) continually monitors energy management and ensures reliable operation.
- HANGCHA provides these Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 ) battery packs with up to a 10 year or 20,000 hour warranty.
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX FORK HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||LIFT SPEED (FPM)||GRADEABILITY (%)||VOLTAGE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Hangcha dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Hangcha dealer prior to purchase.