Doosan Pro-5 Series Electric
Our Doosan design team focused on performance, productivity and energy efficiency in developing the BC/S Pro 5 Series. By providing full AC control of both drive a hydraulic systems, these units provide productivity package advantages.
- Faster travel and lift speeds to ensure peak performance
- Energy consumption efficiency that translates into more run time per battery charge
- Closed loop speed control system that maintains consistent operating speeds whether truck is loaded or not
- Easily programmable performance selection that optimizes productivity while conserving energy
- Enhanced driver awareness of all operating and performance characteristics of the machine to enable ongoing productive operation throughout the shift
- Reduced operating costs achieved by the elimination of motor brushes, commutators, directional & hydraulic contactors which reduces maintenance and increases uptime
Operator friendly features
- Intelligent Instrument and Control Panel
- Spacious Operator Compartment
- High Visibility Overhead Guard and Front-end
Steering Angle Sensor
- It informs the operator of steer wheel angle at all times and compensates truck travel speed through the differential drive during aggressive cornering.
OSS (Operator Sensing System)
- Audible alarm will sound when operator leaves from seat without parking brake applied. Truck stops moving with directional switch in either forward or reverse when operator leaves the truck without parking brake applied. Transmission automatically shifts into neutral.
ITC (Intelligent Torque Control)
- Closed-loop feedback system monitors loads on drive and hydraulic motors to maintain speed consistency whether the truck is empty or loaded.
Maintenance Free Electric Motors
- Our innovative AC technology of drive and hydraulic motors eliminates motor brushes, commutators and directional contactors, thus reducing maintenance and decreasing overall operating costs.
Run Time and Trouble shooting Diagnostics
- The controller provides both run-time and trouble-shooting diagnostic capability to tell you the source of a problem so it can be corrected quickly and easily.
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX FORK HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||LIFT SPEED (FPM)||GRADEABILITY (%)||VOLTAGE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Doosan dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Doosan dealer prior to purchase.