Hangcha X Series 4-Wheel Electric Indoor
The X Series Electric Cushion Forklift is designed to be small and flexible while still maintaining a lifting capacity of up to 6,500lbs. This design allows it to be used in narrow aisle applications. The exterior of this forklift is powder coated in a durable, easy to see, red finish.
- The regenerative braking system saves electric energy effectively and increases the operating time between charging
- The high-power oil pump motor and large displacement gear pump are applied to increase lifting and lowering speed, and improve working efficiency
- Several speed modes are provided to accommodate different working conditions.
- The MOSFET integrated control system provides accurate control of traveling, fork movement, and adjusting the performance of the motors.
- The forklift will also not roll back on a ramp thanks to the controller.
- The low-vibration, comfortable seat can be adjusted back and forth by 5.9”. This combined with the adjustable dip angle steering wheel allows the operator to be able to find their optimal driving position.
- The integral rubber & plastic pedal pad allows the operator to keep their footing when safely getting on or off the truck
- Power steering provides smooth, responsive operation while isolating vibration and shock.
- The LCD color monitor instrument display allows the operator to easily and efficiently control the machine. The monitor provides information about speed level, steer angle, travel direction, battery discharge indicator, hour meter, and working mode. The operator can select various performance modes to meet all working conditions.
- The Wide View Mast provides the operator with optimal forward visibility. The panoramic rear view mirror allows the operator to have wider rear visibility when operating the forklift.
- LED headlamps and rear combination tail lamps offer better visibility to the operators and workers around the forklift under various conditions.
- Exceeding ANSI and ITSDF regulations, the overhead guard offers great protection and excellent all-around visibility.
- Optional Operator Presence Sensing (OPS) system will cut off all actions of the mast and running actions of the truck to increase safety when the operator leaves the seat.
- When the forks are being lowered, a control valve maintains the lowering speed. The lowering safety valve prevents forks from dropping down in case of sudden damage to the hydraulic line.
- The fork features both electronic and hydraulic overload protection sensors
- Tool-free removal of baseplate enables easy service and maintenance of various systems.
- Brake fluid can easily be added by opening a cover on the dashboard and then opening the brake fluid reservoir.
- The controller, connectors, battery plug, and emergency switch are all parts from industry known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
- Cold Storage Ability
- Blue Light
- Battery Charger
- Fire Extinguisher
- Grammer Integrated Fingertip Control System
- 12 Volt Power Supply
- Battery Side Roll Out with Slide or Roller
- Traction Tires
- Non-Marking Tires
- Drive In Rack Overhead Guard
- Full suspension seat
- Operator Presence Sensing System (OPS)
- Rear Reverse Grip with Horn Button
- Full Free Lift 2 Stage Mast
- Full Free Lift 3 Stage Mast
- Other Dimension Forks
- Other Accessories
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX FORK HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||LIFT SPEED (FPM)||GRADEABILITY (%)||VOLTAGE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Hangcha dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Hangcha dealer prior to purchase.