Hangcha XF Core Indoor
Designed for the North American market, the Hangcha XF Series LPG Cushion Tire Forklift is built to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities. These forklifts feature a lifting capacity of 3,000-6,500lbs and the latest advancements from Hangcha. These advancements include LED efficient lighting, a load-sensing hydraulic system, a low-emission engine, noise & vibration control, and a new control system.
- The new Dynamic load sensing hydraulic steering system contributes to reduce loss of hydraulic and improve energy efficiency.
- The new efficient lighting system employs LED lights and new type reflector to reduce energy consumption, improving light performances and prolong work time.
- By optimizing transmission design, the power train provides higher efficiency reducing fuel consumption by 10%.
- A wet axle is developed and used to significantly improve the reliability of the braking system and force transmission structural parts. (Wet brake, custom high-strength bolts, wheel side planetary reducer).
- 4.0-inch color LCD display with four interactive buttons, and has one CAN bus communication function. The communication protocol is compatible with CANopen and SAE J1939 standards.
- The small diameter, adjustable steering wheel, electro-hydraulic steering, and the combination switch increase the ease of operation and operator comfort substantially.
Wide View Mast
- The mast has been redesigned to include new types of steel channels and a new mast system. This was done to increase forward visibility for the operator.
Large LCD Instrument Panel
- The newly developed LCD instrument display has additional functions and offers more stable performance. Important information including the running status of the entire truck and a check engine light can be displayed. This allows the operator to easily understand the status of the truck for easy maintenance. The instrument display is made up of a 4″ color LCD screen with four interactive buttons and one CAN bus communication function. The communication protocol is compatible with CANopen and SAE J1939 standards.
Panoramic Rearview Mirror
- The panoramic rearview mirror allows the operator to have wider rear visibility when operating the forklift.
- The large handgrip on the overhead guard is designed to allow the operator to get in and out of the truck safer and easier.
High-Strength Overhead Guard
- The overhead guard is fabricated with specially shaped steel tubes to increase its structural rigidity and strength. It is also designed to be easily disassembled and reassembled for repairs. The guard features a flexible connection between it and the chassis to decrease vibrations. All of these features are responsible for increased operator safety and comfort.
Maintenance Hatch with a Safety Latch
- The maintenance hatch opens wide enough to provide easy serviceability of key components. The safety latch prevents the hatch from compromising operator safety when using the truck.
New Integrated Fuse Box
- The next generation of integrated fuse box has been added to the truck. It offers a better layout, ease of service and maintenance, and is waterproof. The entire truck is equipped with waterproof connectors to increase the electronics’ reliability.
Reliable Hydraulic System
- The hydraulic system has a longer service life and an increase in efficiency thanks to the optimized hydraulic breather structure with a built-in return oil filter and the load-sensing hydraulic steering system.
Optimized Cooling System
- The cooling system has been designed to maximize cooling and increase the reliability of the engine when working under heavy loads. This system uses an aluminum radiator, an independent oil cooler, an optimized heat transfer channel, and a dual-hole counterweight to increase cooling efficiency.
- The steering axle uses large conical bearings on the master pin, buffer blocks, and a large-diameter steering cylinder to substantially increase the reliability and service life of the steering system.
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX FORK HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||LIFT SPEED (FPM)||GRADEABILITY (%)||FUEL TYPE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Hangcha dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Hangcha dealer prior to purchase.