Doosan 7 Series Core IC Outdoor
Doosan 7 Series IC Outdoor forklifts provide a practical mix of productivity, operator comfort and low operating costs with standard features unavailable in other trucks in their class. Doosan’s 4,000 lbs. to 7,000 lbs. IC Pneumatic trucks will keep even the toughest operation running smoothly – all day, every day.
- Doosan’s signature heavy duty steer axle provides smooth steering control and durability.
- Equipped with a reliable, industry leading engine – LP/Dual Fuel : GCT K25 Engine
Counterweight & Cooling
- The sleek new counterweight design shows the Doosan identity and allows better airflow to maximize cooling capacity.
- All components such as seats, switches, instrument panel, levers and pedals are meticulously designed to provide operators the best working environment
- The low profile dash and the sculpted overhead guard with an angled front tie bar provide a clear view upwards and forwards, while ensuring ultimate strength for safety.
Fully Adjustable Operator Space
- The steering column as well as the suspension seat, armrest and optional headrest are all adjustable to accommodate the individual preferences of each forklift operator.
Mast Inter-lock(ISO 3691)
- If the operator gets off the seat or turns off the forklift, the hydraulic tilt, lift and lowering system will be deactivated automatically.
Operator Sensing System
- Parking alarm : Alarm warning when operator leaves the seat without applying parking brake
- Seat belt indicator : Seat belt warning light for 10 seconds reminds operator to fasten seat belt
- Neutral shift feature : Transmission is automatically shifted into neutral when the operator leaves the seat.
Easy to Access
- Engine hood opens with ease
- Hood opens wide with plenty of space
- Locking gas spring
- Removable floor mat and plate
Easy to Service
- Optimized location for maintenance: Battery, air cleaner, filters, dipstick gauges
- CANbus communication
- Junction box : Integration of fuses and relays
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX FORK HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||LIFT SPEED (FPM)||GRADEABILITY (%)||FUEL TYPE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Doosan dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Doosan dealer prior to purchase.