Doosan 7 Series Mid IC Outdoor
Doosan 7 Series IC Outdoor forklifts provide a practical mix of productivity, operator comfort and low operating costs with standard features unavailable in other trucks in their class. Doosan’s 8,000 lbs. to 12,000 lbs. IC Pneumatic trucks will keep even the toughest operation running smoothly – all day, every day.
- Doosan lift trucks are equipped with high torque engines that run at low rpm. This reduces wear and tear on the engine and helps overall fuel consumption.
- Equipped with a powershift transmission, the 7 Series shuttles loads tirelessly and consistently.
- Hydraulic load-sensing technology is incorporated for more precise power delivery.
- “Peace of mind” is assured for those extremely hot applications with an optional heavy duty cooling system.
Spacious Operator Compartment
- Wide open operator leg room, stepless tiltable steering column and ergonomically located operator pedals with a low cowl height facilitate ease of operation.
High Visibility Overhead Guard and Front-end
- Wider mast window, repositioned hydraulic hoses and flat bar style overhead guard optimizes operator sight lines forward, up and to the load.
Intuitive Instrument Panel
- An intuitive display with integrated indicators keep operators aware of the vehicle conditions quickly and effectively.
Optimum Pedal System(OPS)
- Furnishes excellent feel of the drive system and the electronic accelerator provides secure and exact speed control.
Deluxe Suspension Seat with OSS (Operator Sensing System)
A comfortable deluxe suspension seat with OSS(Operator Sensing System), a large seatback angle, longer seat travel length and operator’s weight resistance on front side allow multiple adjustments for optimum seating comfort.
- Parking alarm
- Seat belt indicator
- Neutral shift feature
Doosan’s Goal is to Make Your Material Handling Operation as Efficient and Reliable as Possible, by minimizing Down Time to Reduce Overall Maintenance Cost.
Tool-less Side Cover and Floor Plate facilitates Serviceability
- Enhanced Maintenance and Serviceability
Integration of Electrical Components for Easy Maintenance
- Fuse and relay box located in front of the engine simplifies servicing
Hydrostatic Steering System
- No mechanical connections between steering wheel and steer axle for reduced maintenance.
- Easy Access grease fittings for proper lubrication.
Oil-Cooled Disc Brakes(ODB)
- Recommended for applications in humid, abrasive or corrosive environments, or with ramp, loading and unloading applications. Lasts 5 times longer than conventional brakes.
Auto Tilt Leveling (Optional)
- Easily returns mast to upright vertical position with the simple push of a button
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX FORK HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||LIFT SPEED (FPM)||GRADEABILITY (%)||FUEL TYPE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Doosan dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Doosan dealer prior to purchase.