Doosan Pro-5 Series IC Outdoor
Doosan pride themselves on their reputation for designing
durable, dependable and operator-friendly counterbalance forklifts.
Providing a well balanced mix of enhanced technology and proven
components, the newly re-designed 3,000lb to 4,000lb
Pro-5 range adheres closely to this ethos.
Improving productivity and lowering operation costs, the range
introduces a number of operator comfort refinements, advanced
servicing features and performance efficiencies.
- High powered and fuel efficient LPG engines
- Virtually maintenance-free oil cooled disc brakes
- Power reversal transmission
- Lift and tilt locking hydraulic control Valve
- OSS (Operator Sensing System)
- Refined operator comfort seating area
Our ergonomically designed and spacious operator compartment, combined with a variety of operational enhancements, facilitates easier operation, improving comfort and helping to boost productivity.
- Spacious and Well Planned Operator compartment
- Convenience Package, provides excellent storage for paperwork, refreshments, small tools, etc.
- Integrated instrument panel provides critical information instantly. Fuel, oil pressure, temperature and hour usage are clearly indicated.
Operator Sensing System
- Alarm warning when operator leaves the seat without applying parking brake
- Seat belt indicator : 10 second warning light reminds operator to fasten seat belt.
- Neutral shift feature : Transmission is automatically shifted into neutral when the operator leaves the seat.
Rear Grab Bar with Horn
- Enables horn activation to alert surrounding personnel without the need to look away from the direction of travel.
Doosan’s goal is to make your material handling operation as efficient and reliable as possible by minimizing your forklifts downtime to reduce overall maintenance cost.
- Oil- Cooled Disc Brakes (ODB)
- Limited Power reversal transmission(up to 5 mph)
- Full floating drive axle
- Hydrostatic steering system
- Increased Cooling Capacity
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX FORK HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||LIFT SPEED (FPM)||GRADEABILITY (%)||FUEL TYPE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Toyota dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Toyota dealer prior to purchase.