Hangcha XF Core Outdoor
In the XF Series, Hangcha brought together the experience of more than 30 years building forklifts and the latest forklift technologies, the result is superior in efficiency, environmental friendliness, comfortable operation, reliability,
safety. The XF Series, produced from careful research and development, represent a true solution to needs from environment, operator and owner.
- Full hydraulic power steering
- Smaller diameter steering wheel
- Adjuster of steering wheel
- Power steering
- Suspension pedal
- Integrated combination switch
- Cable parking brake
- Big capacity aluminum radiator
- Little tank
- Whirlwind air cleaner
- Safety filter
- High-efficient intake exhaust muffler
- The new, relocated, easy-to-see LCD screen lets the operator check on all aspects of operational status at a glance.
- The new automobile-style light/turn-signal lever and forward-reverse lever are ergonomically designed and arranged to improve comfort and productivity.
- The small diameter steering wheel with tilt adjustment provides the ideal operating position.
- The superior responsiveness of the steering wheel optimizes maneuverability even in narrow spaces.
- The parking brake is specially developed reducing the operational force by 30%.
- The automobile-style suspended pedals provide more ergonomic operation.
- The locking device of the engine hood damper and parking brake help add to safety.
- An optional rear-pillar assist grip with a horn button enhances safety of operator while traveling in reverse.
- The operator presence sensing system incorporates lifting/tilting and traveling locking function. When the operator leaves the seat, the system automatically locks lifting/tilting and disables traveling to ensure safety.
- A throttling device is adopted to avoid the mast being out of control even some pipes are broken.
- The cover on the engine panel can be easily lifted up to check the brake fluid.
- The easy-to-operate latch provides quick access to the engine compartment.
- The two-piece design makes the floorboard easy to lift and remove for access to the power train.
- The fasteners of the radiator cover can be turned easily by hand to enable quick inspections or servicing.
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX FORK HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||LIFT SPEED (FPM)||GRADEABILITY (%)||FUEL TYPE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Hangcha dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Hangcha dealer prior to purchase.