Bendi 4-Wheel Articulating Very Narrow Aisle Electric4,000 LB. LOAD CAPACITY
The Bendi model B40VAC works in aisles as narrow as 72 in., has a base capacity of 4,000 lbs. (24 in. load center) and lift heights available to 30 ft. This high-performance VNA Model has fast travel speeds and can climb steep ramps.
The Bendi B40VAC is a 4-wheel articulating forklift with dual independently driven rear-drive tires and soft-poly front load tires. Excellent traction, braking, and power enable climbing steep ramps with loads. Three masts are available making this unit excellent for loading/unloading trailers and containers. The B40VAC can also work inside and outside on paved surfaces and has a floating front axle allowing the truck to ride smoothly over uneven floors. The Bendi B40VAC does all of the jobs of reach and counterbalanced trucks but in much narrower aisles.
- Four-wheel design, dual rear wheel drive provides excellent power, braking, and traction
- Independently controlled rear wheels allow independent speed control of each drive tire based on steering angle
- 48 volt electrical system
- Integral wide stroke sideshifter makes placing and picking loads effortless
- Front wheel hydraulic steering provides smooth, reliable, long-lasting steering control
- Interactive LCD status monitor (BDI with lift interrupt, hour meter with service monitor, diagnostic code display, input device calibration)
- Ergonomic design for exceptional operator comfort and safety
- High visibility mast allows optimum safety and control
- Creep speed mode adds enhanced control when handling loads at high elevations or while training operators
- AC traction and hydraulic motors ensure minimal maintenance and high efficiency
- High-efficiency Curtis AC controllers provide trouble free operation