Doosan 7 Series Walkie Stacker
Doosan’s BWS 17 Walkie Stacker can move, lift, stack and store products in your warehouse without a large investment.
Power for the Job
- A 24 volt AC drive system is smooth, powerful, efficient and requires minimal maintenance.
CAN Bus Technology
- This reduces the number of connections and potential for problems making the system less complicated and more reliable.
Small Turning Radius
- The Doosan Stacker series design provides a significantly tighter turning radius than typical counterbalanced lift trucks.
Poly Drive Tire
- Provides longer tire life and lower energy consumption compared to a rubber tire.
- Reduces operator fatigue.
Standard Storage Tray
- Provides a convenient place to store job related items.
Three Mast Heights
- 106″, 130″ (STD), and 145″ Versatility to meet your application.
- Provides ability to handle various loads and applications.
- A convenient storage compartment is included on our Walkie Rider/Walkie Stacker trucks to hold those items that the operator needs to get the job done.
Low Speed / Brake Override Switch
- Allows creep speed operation with handle in the upright position. Increases ability to maneuver in tight spaces.
Adjustable Spring Loaded Caster
- Stabilizes truck with loads at height.
Roll Out Battery Tray
- Allows for easy maintenance, removal and replacement.
Hour meter / BDI
- BWS 17 comes standard with an Hour Meter/Battery Discharge Indicator to keep track of hours used and reserve battery power at a glance.
Built In 20amp Charger
- Batteries are easily charged in any 110v outlet.
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX FORK HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||TRAVEL SPEED (MPH.)||VOLTAGE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Doosan dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Doosan dealer prior to purchase.