Hangcha A Series End-Controlled Rider Pallet Jack
The A Series End-Controlled Rider Pallet Jack is designed for high-intensity work conditions specially, and is suitable
for various handling and picking operations, featuring excellent performance, safety and reliability, and lower
maintenance cost for operations.
- The AC driving motor features excellent acceleration performance, outstanding climbing ability, low heat emission, and is brushless, and maintenance-free.
- The CANBUS bus structure realizes faster and more reliable communication for the entire machine.
- The operating handle has a Picking button as standard configuration, so the pallet truck may be operated at the side to increase efficiency of picking operation.
- Regenerative brake of the pallet truck prevents it from sliding on a slope.
- Frame and fork of stamped steel plates, solid and reliable.
- Low-noise reduction gear box and high-elasticity PU traction wheel result in low noise.
- Additional wheels supported with PU blocks and springs realize more stable travelling.
- Inner concave design at bottom of machine hood offers larger room for operator’s feet.
- Release braking, reverse braking, and three types of emergency braking can ensure safety of traveling.
- Anti-sliding function on slope can ensure safety of operation.
- The emergency braking button on top of operating handle can avoid the driver from injury effectively in case of emergency during backward driving of the pallet truck.
- The design of pallet truck frame of high-strength steel plate can satisfy various work conditions, with long service life.
- Box-type stamped fork features higher strength and impact resistance, with excellent strength and rigidity.
- Water-proof plug connectors offer reliable protection for all cables, which increases reliability of the electrical system significantly.
- The limit switch of lifting motor eliminates overflow of the hydraulic power unit, which is more energy efficient, and can protect the motor of power unit.
- Integrated machine hood, smooth lines, full of dynamics, in compliance with environmental requirements.
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||TRAVEL SPEED (MPH.)||VOLTAGE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Hangcha dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Hangcha dealer prior to purchase.