Hangcha A Series Industrial Walkie Stacker Lithium-ion
The A Series Lithium-ion Industrial Walkie Straddle Stacker is a part of a new generation of products that are developed especially for the North American market. We took our existing lead-acid line of Industrial stackers and redesigned them with our new lithium-ion technology. The result is a series of high performance and energy efficient industrial stackers that are durable enough to meet the demands of the North American market. The AC drive control technology provides advanced performance, comfortable operation, safety and reliability, low maintenance costs. It can be used for loading and unloading in warehouses, supermarkets, and workshops.
- The truck uses stepless speed regulation for more accurate lifting and lowering of goods.
- The Electric Power Steering system makes maneuvering and load handling extremely easy.
- The brushless AC travel motor features excellent acceleration, outstanding climbing ability, low heat emission, and is maintenance-free.
- The latest CURTIS AC control system is highly efficient thanks to its accurate and stable control.
- The CANBUS structure makes communication between all of the machine’s functions faster and more reliable.
- The truck’s regenerative braking prevents it from sliding on a grade.
- The tiller, switches, plug connectors, meters, and other components are all of world-renowned brands to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
- The A Series Electric Lithium-ion Industrial Walkie Straddle Stacker has a smooth vivid profile and was designed to be ergonomic. The exterior of this forklift is powder coated in a durable, easy to see, green finish that designates it as a lithium-ion powered pallet truck.
- This pallet truck uses stamped steel plates and injection molded parts. This creates a robust and durable product that is able to successfully take on the wear and tear of a warehouse environment.
- Thanks to the tiller’s design, all operations can be completed with one hand.
- The straddle stacker’s design provides the operator with a wide field of view allowing them to easily enter and withdraw from a pallet.
- The compact design of the straddle stacker and large rounded corners make the truck suitable for operation in narrow operational spaces.
- The optional battery side roll out provides the operator with an easy way to install or replace the battery
- Travel speed is lowered automatically when the fork is lifted to/past a specific height.
- As the truck’s steering angle increases, the truck’s speed decreases. This is a standard safety feature.
- The straddle stacker features three types of braking functions, release braking, reverse braking, and emergency braking, for safe operation.
- The anti-sliding function on a grade ensures a safe operational workspace.
- The emergency reversing button at top of the tiller protects the operator from being injured in case of an emergency during the backward operation of the truck.
- The soft landing function reduces the mast’s lowering speed automatically when the forks are lowered to a height less than 3.9” from the ground. This is designed to protect the goods from hitting the ground too hard.
- The brushless AC drive motor is maintenance-free. This significantly reduces the operating costs of the straddle stacker.
- The integrated battery indicator, hour meter, and self-diagnostic instrument are all easy to use.
- The maintenance hatch opens to allow for easy access to all of the truck’s components.
- Various Fork Lengths
- 48” Load Backrest
- Side battery extraction
- Various Mast Heights
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX FORK HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||TRAVEL SPEED (MPH.)||LIFT SPEED (FPM)||VOLTAGE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Hangcha dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Hangcha dealer prior to purchase.