Drexel High-Capacity Very Narrow Aisle Swingmast®6,000 - 8,000 LB. LOAD CAPACITY
The Drexel High Capacity SwingMast® models work in aisles as narrow as 66 in., have a basic capacity of 6,000 lbs. (up to 8,000 lbs.) at a 24 in. load center and have lift heights available to 281 in.
The SL60SE and SL80SE are 4-Wheel SwingMast® VNA and Side Loading forklifts with independently driven front wheels and dual rear steer tires. The front mast rotates 90°, has side shift of 30 in. allows easy stacking in very narrow aisles. Both can work inside and outside on paved surfaces and can perform the jobs of high capacity front loading and side loading forklifts including working in bulk storage, cantilever rack, push-back rack, double deep and climbing steep ramps. The SL range does the jobs of reach and counterbalanced trucks in aisles over 40% smaller. The ability to store and transport heavy long loads as a side loader increases versatility and maximizes utilization.
- 6,000 lb. and 8,000 lb. capacities at 24 in. load center
- Four-wheel design, independently driven front drive wheels and dual rear steering wheels provide excellent maneuverability and traction
- Hydrostatic power steering provides smooth, reliable, long-lasting steering control
- Large battery compartment allows maximum battery capacity for long run times
- SEPEX traction and hydraulic motors ensure minimal maintenance and high efficiency
- High efficiency Curtis SEPEX controllers provide trouble-free operation
- Interactive LCD status monitor (BDI with lift interrupt, hour meter with service monitor, diagnostic code display, input device calibration)
- 72 Volt electrical system
- Dual joysticks control all hydraulic functions
- Ergonomic design for exceptional operator comfort and safety
- Adjustable suspension seat improves operator comfort
- High visibility mast allows optimum safety and view of loads and forks
|MODEL NUMBER||LOAD CAPACITY (lbs.)*||MAXIMUM LIFT HEIGHT (in.)||MAXIMUM GROUND SPEED (mph)|
|SL60||6,000||141 - 294||6.9 - 7.7|
|SL80||8,000||108 - 281||6.9 - 7.7|
* Based on 24" Load center
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details.