Taylor Removable Counterweight Lift Truck40,000 - 100,000 LB. LOAD CAPACITY
Taylor Heavy Duty Removable Counterweight Lift Trucks are purposely built for the Port Operations Industry and are unique in their ability to be lifted into the hull of a ship to handle steel and tackle other heavy material handling needs. With removable counterweight abilities, the Removable Counterweight Lift Truck family has become an invaluable part of the Port Operations Industry.
The Removable Counterweight family of trucks comes with a robust list of standard features including enclosed all-welded two-door cabs installed with tinted glass, heating and cooling circulation fans and great technical features. Taylor products boast the industry's toughest steer axle, which comes standard on every model.
- Two heavy-duty batteries (2-8DA) with battery disconnect switch
- Wet disc hydraulic-actuated brakes with air to air cooler for brake or and hydraulic oil
- Donaldson dry-type air cleaner w/safety element & restriction indicator and vertical air intake extension
- Taylor wide-stance Steer Axle with stud protectors
- Hydrostatic power steering
- Electric joystick operated controls and switch controls, with direction controls on push buttons on joystick
- Electric horn
- Keyswitch-actuated amber strobe light
- Reverse-actuated backup alarm
- Forward alarm
- Rear view mirrors
- Lighted Instruments
- Taylor Integrated Control System (TICS) with CANbus technology and diagnostics
|MODEL NUMBER||LOAD CAPACITY (lbs.)||LOAD CENTER (in.)||WHEELBASE (in.)||ENGINE|
|XH-400RC||40,000||48||155||Cummins QSB6.7-C173 T4F|
|X-550RC||55,000||36||140||Cummins QSB6.7-C225 4F|
|X-925RC||92,500||48||225||Volvo 12.8L-TAD1371VE-388 4F|
|X-1000RC||100,000||48||225||Volvo 12.8L-TAD1371VE-388 4F|
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details.