Summit ToyotaLift is the region’s fastest-growing material handling equipment dealer. In business over 50 years, Summit employs experienced personnel eager to provide solutions and services to our customers. Our company was built on innovation and integrity, and our employees are passionate about serving our customers and achieving success together. We believe that the talent and diversity of our employees make them our best resources. We have built a growing team to help identify and grow the Summit ToyotaLift of tomorrow. As part of this team, you will work alongside best-in-class innovators in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
We pride ourselves on providing unmatched service and support to our customers and our employees. Exceptional employee skills are the key to company success and continuing to provide excellent service to our customers.
Our employees’ mental, physical and financial well-being is important to us along with the need for balance in their everyday life. Therefore, SHS offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage of which SHS contributes a major share towards the cost of coverage for you and your family.
- Prescription drug coverage at both participating pharmacies and through mail order.
- Group Term Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for both healthcare and dependent care.
- 401K Plan with an employer match of 50% of the first 5% of eligible pay contributed.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Performance-Based Merit Increases: SHS has a performance management system based on goals and objectives with annual performance and salary reviews.
- Professional Development: Employees are encouraged to participate in continuing education, seminars and conferences.
SHS has a track record for consistent profitability and stability. We look for extraordinary, talented individuals to join our team. We believe in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find and rewarding them for exceeding high standards of performance and service. To successfully obtain our goals, SHS seeks to hire, motivate and retain the best people in the right positions. We hire deeply committed and talented employees who want to make a difference.
SHS is an equal opportunity employer and believes in growing and promoting a diverse work force. Our most valuable asset will always be our employees. SHS recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws. Candidates interested in positions at SHS must already possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the practice of SHS to sponsor individuals for work visas.
To inquire about a career with Summit Handling Systems, please forward your resume to email@example.com and include a note in the email regarding your desired area of employment.
Join the Team
Work alongside best-in-class innovators in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. Summit ToyotaLift is looking for talented and deeply committed individuals to join our team and make a difference.View Open Positions