JLG IC 800S Series
Go from the ground to 80 ft in less than 67 seconds—that’s 40% faster than the competition. The 800S Series boom lift delivers up to 75 ft (22.86 m) of horizontal outreach and has dual-rated platform capacities up to 1,000 lb (454 kg). Its narrow fixed-width chassis gets you in and out of confined spaces while the available 6-ft (1.83-m) articulating jib gives you the additional access you need. Plus, our Hi-Capacity models allow you to push the envelope without compromise, offering three capacity zones, each rated for up to three occupants and tools.
- Reach full elevation in less than 70 seconds
- Advanced Design Electronics System reduces your costs by increasing fuel efficiency and reducing emissions
- Equipped with a fuel-efficient Tier 4 engine
- Ground Clearance – 11 in.
- Tailswing – 4 ft 8 in.
- Swing Type – Continuous
- Axle Oscillation – 8 in.
- Auxiliary Power – 12 Volts DC
- Capacity – Fuel Tank 31 gal. / 117.35 L
- Engine Type – Diesel DEUTZ TD 2.9L Tier 4 Final 67 hp
- Engine Type – Dual Fuel Ford MSG425 84hp
HC3 Exclusive Features:
- More Flexibility at Height: With three working zones and enhanced capacity, up to three workers and tools can fit into the platform
- Increased Efficiency: A zero calibration automatic load sensing system eliminates the need to use external weights to calibrate the machine
- Enhanced Operator Experience: An upgraded light panel is more visible in the sun, while a chassis tilt alarm alerts the operator when the machine is on a slope that exceeds 4 degrees
- Jib – Range of Articulation 130 Degrees
4WD 3.5 mph.DRIVE SPEED
|MODEL||MACHINE WIDTH||MACHINE LENGTH||MACHINE HEIGHT||WORKING HEIGHT||HORIZONTAL OUTREACH||PLATFORM CAPACITY||PLATFORM SIZE|
|800S||8 ft 2 in.||37 ft 3 in.||9 ft 11 in.||80 ft.||71 ft.||500-1000lb.||96 x 36 in.|
|800S HC3||8 ft 2 in.||37 ft 3 in.||9 ft 11 in.||80 ft.||71 ft.||500-1000lb.||96 x 36 in.|
|860SJ||8 ft 2 in.||40 ft.||10 ft.||86 ft.||75 ft.||500-750 lb.||96 x 36 in.|
|860SJ HC3||8 ft 2 in.||40 ft.||10 ft.||86 ft.||75 ft.||500-1000lb.||96 x 36 in.|
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details.