Taylor X Series 24″ LC Large Capacity16,000 - 36,000 LB. LOAD CAPACITY
The Taylor Large Capacity 24 in. Load Center family is capable of handling long duty cycles and has a load capacity between 16,000 - 36,000 lbs. Taylor 24 in. Load Center Pneumatic Tire lift trucks are engineered to meet the needs of the following industries: steel, aluminum, wood, lumber, concrete, precast, breakbulk, intermodal, ports, rail and stevedoring.
With a large selection to choose from, Taylor can accommodate large jobs with careful consideration for it's drivers. The Large Capacity 24 in. Load Center family presents hydrostatic, steer-on-demand power steering with a tilted steering column, tinted glass with front and read windshield wipers, a fully adjusted air ride swivel seat with 35 degrees of rotation, dual USB charging ports and a touch screen display. Taylor products perform in all weather and outdoor conditions, keeping drivers and operators safe from the elements.
- 11-ft. ULTRA-VU 2-Stage Mast
- Donaldson dry-type air cleaner w/safety element & restriction indicator(vertical air intake extension with TaylorMax Precleaner)
- Dana 3-speed powershift transmission
- Kessler planetary drive axle with wet disc brakes
- Taylor welded steel steer axle (single hydraulic cylinder design with heavy-duty links from the cylinder ram directly to tapered roller bearing mounted spindles)
- Solid plate steer angle stop (more contact area than bolt heads which require adjustment)
- Pneumatic drive and steer tires
- Hydrostatic, steer-on-demand power steering with tilt steering column
- Operator Restraint System (Orange, anti-cinch seat belt with starting sequence neutral lock)
- Operator Presence System with timed idle and neutral shutdown(5 minute default, password adjustable from 1-120 minutes by end user)
- Breaker reset switches
- Sliding engine hood (on rollers), side service doors and 70 degree tilting cab open to expose drive train for ease of maintenance
- All-welded steel frame with 4 Lifting Eyes
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX FORK HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||LIFT SPEED (FPM)||GRADEABILITY (%)||WHEELBASE (IN.)|
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details.