Hangcha A Series Walkie Pallet Jack Lithium-ion
The A Series Lithium-ion Walkie Pallet Jack is a new logistics handling device developed by Hangcha Group for the high-intensity operating conditions of the North American market. With the AC drive technology, it offers high performance and low maintenance costs. It is also safe, reliable, and can be easily operated. This walkie pallet jack with a 5,000lb load capacity is an ideal tool for loading, unloading, and handling palletized goods in warehouses, supermarkets, and workshops.
- The maintenance-free, high-power, brushless AC traction motor has excellent acceleration, performance, good climbing ability, and low heat generation.
- The CURTIS control system provides accurate, stable, and more efficient control of the AC traction motor.
- The CANBUS structure makes the communication between the different parts on the truck faster and more reliable.
- The truck uses the regenerative braking system to prevent the pallet truck from sliding down a ramp.
- The switches, controller, connectors, and battery plug are all parts from industry known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
- Thanks to the tiller’s design, all operations can be completed with one hand.
- When in turtle mode, the truck can be driven slow easily, and more accurately.
- The pallet truck’s design is optimized for great visibility and easy operation in narrow aisle application
- The power plug is fixed on the truck body to avoid damage when installing the battery.
- The pallet jack won’t slip on a grade to ensure safe operation.
- When pressed, the emergency button on the tiller head immediately cuts power to the pallet truck to help keep the operator safe.
- The lifting limit switch is designed to help protect loads from damage.
- The brushless AC drive motor is maintenance-free. This significantly reduces the operating costs of the pallet truck.
- The integrated battery indicator, hour meter, and self-diagnostic instrument are all easy to use.
- The maintenance hatch opens to allow for easy access to all of the truck’s components.
- The shafts are equipped with lubricated sleeves and oil cups to facilitate maintenance and promote a long service life.
- Load Backrest
- PIN Code Access
- Rubber Drive Tire
- Caster Wheels
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||LENGHT (IN.)||TRAVEL SPEED (MPH.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||VOLTAGE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Hangcha dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Hangcha dealer prior to purchase.