JLG Push Around Lifts14-16 Feet Lift Range
Whether you’re doing finish work or routine maintenance, sometimes your toughest obstacles aren’t just overhead. For your most sensitive floors, you need a lift that gives you access without weight. Our push around lifts combine height and reach with low ground pressure for challenging tasks, with the uptime you need to finish the job.
- Easy to push into position; ideal for finish work and sensitive floor applications
- No setup time required — once in position, simply lock the caster wheels, press a button to elevate and get right to work
- Innovative flip up and self-supporting platform, combined with neatly packaged components, allow for unmatched service access
1030P Exclusive Features:
- Access More Work: Large 30 x 60 in. platform provides access to more workspace without needing to reposition the unit
- Improve Operator Comfort: Platform position creates more ergonomic working conditions compared to ladders and scaffolding
- Carry More Tools and Materials: 550-lb platform capacity increases productivity and reduces operator fatigue
- Operate on Sensitive Flooring: Lightweight design combined with low ground-bearing pressure makes this machine ideal for sensitive floors and elevators with load requirements
|MODEL||MACHINE WIDTH||MACHINE LENGTH||MACHINE HEIGHT||WORKING HEIGHT||CAPACITY||PLATFORM SIZE|
|830P||2 ft 6 in.||5 ft 1 in.||3 ft 11 in.||14 ft 2 in.||440 lb.||39 x 31 in.|
|1030P||2 ft 6 in.||5 ft 3 in.||6 ft 1 in.||16 ft 2 in.||550 lb.||60 x 30 in.|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Toyota dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Toyota dealer prior to purchase.