CombiLift Walk-Behind Reach Stacker3,100 LB. LOAD CAPACITY
Among this product line's models is the first purpose-built 4-way pedestrian reach stacker combining multi-directional travel, innovative features and effortless operation. All models offer an economical and safe option for lifting and handling in tight spaces. Combilift’s range of pedestrian stackers is crammed with user-friendly features. With lift capacities up to 3,200 lbs, the versatility to work indoors or out, Combilift's products can cater to anything from small storerooms to medium-sized warehouses and specialist applications.
Its excellent ergonomics make it easy and stress-free to operate. The unique patented multi-position tiller enables push-button rotation of the rear wheel parallel to the chassis and back, allowing the operator to remain in the safest possible position when placing and picking in narrow aisles, namely at the side of the unit rather than between the truck and the racking. This improves forward visibility and greatly reduces the risk of incidents in tight confines.
- Power steering
- AC motor technology
- 1000-1200 mm high load back rest
- Rear wheel drive
- 3″ left / 3″ right side shift
- Patented multi-position tiller arm
- Winner of the FLTA Award for Ergonomics, 2014
- Rabbit/ turtle switch capabilities to manage speed
- Multi-directional tiller arm
- Full load visibility
- Rabbit/Turtle switch capabilities to manage speed
- Able to maneuver in aisles as narrow as 6 ft. 10 in.
- Pantographic operation results in less pallet damage
|LOAD CAPACITY (lbs.)*
|MAXIMUM LIFT HEIGHT (in.)
|MAXIMUM GROUND SPEED (mph)
|OVERALL WIDTH (in.)
* Based on 24" Load center at 125" lift height
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details.