Toyota 3-Wheel Electric3,000 - 4,000 LB. LOAD CAPACITY
The Toyota 3-Wheel Electric Forklift is a multi-use forklift that leads the industry in run time, travel speeds, and lift/lowering speeds. Available in a “short” model, the ergonomically pleasing, easy-to-maintain 3-Wheel Electric Forklift is an asset to any application, including narrow aisles and tight spaces.
Toyota’s new 3-Wheel Electric Forklift takes on the competition. Watch as Toyota’s 3-Wheel Electric Forklift competes in battery run time, and learn what Toyota forklift dealers think about the new forklift.
Starting on March 1, 2023, Toyota will begin production on a refresh of the 3-Wheel Electric sit-down counterbalance models. These new features are being added to make the 3-Wheel an even better play for your operations:
- Automatic Parking Brake - Set once the truck comes to a complete stop and the operator leaves the seat.
- 4.3” Color Multi-Function Display - Includes selectable indoor and outdoor backlighting and improved layout to make it easier to read.
- Premium Full Suspension Seat – Toyota’s recently released full suspension seat with orange seat belt is now standard on every 3-wheel forklift providing industry-leading comfort.
Also available are new optional features:
- SEnS+ Smart Environment Sensor Plus – The next generation SEnS stereoscopic vision technology not only detects pedestrians and objects behind the forklift but limits the movement of the forklift by automatically slowing down when pedestrians and/or objects are detected.
- Integrated Lithium-Ion Battery Communication – Provides direct communication between the Toyota lithium-ion battery and the forklift’s main control system eliminating the need for a special battery display.
- Electric Slope Assist - Automatically switches power mode to maintain speeds while traveling up a slope.
- 36 / 48 Volt electrical system
- AC drive and lift system
- Digital multifunction display
- UL Approved Model Type E
- Built-In analyzer
- Punched plate entry/exit step
- Strategically configured instrument display
- On-demand, hydrostatic power steering
- Cowl-mounted hydraulic controls
- Memory tilt steering column
- Heavy-duty non-slip floor mat
- Integrated switch for headlight and turn signal
- Operator Restraint System (ORS) with full-suspension seat
- Operator Presence Sensing System (OPSS)
- Active Mast Control (AMC)
- Load and height sensing turn speed control
- Wet disc brakes
- Bolt-on overhead guard
- Forward tilt lift speed limitation
- Maintenance-free AC motors
- Battery compartment hood assist dampers
- Easy access no-tools floorboard
- Programmable maintenance timer
- Easy access controllers
- Thermal protection monitor
- Lithium-Ion Battery
- Color LCD Multifunction Display
- SEnS Smart Environment SensorTM
- Short Model
- T-Matics vehicle management system
- Cascade integral side shifter
- EZ pedal
- Battery slide-out option
- Mini-lever controls with Ergoshift
- Battery roll-out option
- Anti-static strap
- Rear assist grip with horn button
|MODEL NUMBER||LOAD CAPACITY* (lbs.)||MAX. TRAVEL SPEED FULL LOAD (mph)||MAX. LIFT SPEED FULL LOAD (fpm)||MAX. GRADEABILITY FULL LOAD (%)||BASIC RIGHT ANGLE STACK** (in.)|
|8FBE15U||3,000||9.9 (36v Cushion/Pneumatic), 10.2 (48v)||77 (36V), 94 (48V)||27||72.1|
|8FBES15U||3,000||9.9 (36V), 10.2 (48V)||77 (36V), 94 (48V)||25||68.9|
|8FBE18U||3,500||9.9 (36V), 10.2 (48V)||71 (36V), 89 (48V)||24||74.2|
|8FBEH18U||3,500||9.9 (36V), 10.2 (48V)||71 (36V), 89 (48V)||24||76.6|
|8FBE20U||4,000||9.7 (36V), 9.9 (48V)||67 (36V), 83 (48V)||22||77.2|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Toyota dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Toyota dealer representative prior to purchase.