Toyota 3-Wheel Electric3,000 - 4,000 LB. LOAD CAPACITY
The Toyota 3-Wheel Electric Forklift is a multi-use forklift that leads the industry in run time, travel speeds, and lift/lowering speeds. Available in a “short” model, the ergonomically pleasing, easy-to-maintain 3-Wheel Electric Forklift is an asset to any application, including narrow aisles and tight spaces.
Order Your 3-Wheel Electric Today and Receive in 2022!
Toyota has competitive lead times in many of our top-selling electric forklifts. Keep your operation up and running at peak efficiency by ordering today and receiving your forklift in 2022!
We understand your unique application requires a forklift capable of handling any task. Toyota’s 3-Wheel Electric, for example, is a versatile solution capable of handling jobs like cross-dock and put away applications. Don’t let supply chain issues keep you from getting the job done. Summit ToyotaLift can offer a forklift with industry-best lead times to fit your needs.
Toyota’s new 3-Wheel Electric Forklift takes on the competition. Watch as Toyota’s 3-Wheel Electric Forklift competes in battery run time, and learn what Toyota forklift dealers think about the new forklift.
- 36 / 48 Volt electrical system
- AC drive and lift system
- Digital multifunction display
- UL Approved Model Type E
- Built-In analyzer
- Punched plate entry/exit step
- Strategically configured instrument display
- On-demand, hydrostatic power steering
- Cowl-mounted hydraulic controls
- Memory tilt steering column
- Heavy-duty non-slip floor mat
- Integrated switch for headlight and turn signal
- Operator Restraint System (ORS) with full-suspension seat
- Operator Presence Sensing System (OPSS)
- Active Mast Control (AMC)
- Load and height sensing turn speed control
- Wet disc brakes
- Bolt-on overhead guard
- Forward tilt lift speed limitation
- Maintenance-free AC motors
- Battery compartment hood assist dampers
- Easy access no-tools floorboard
- Programmable maintenance timer
- Easy access controllers
- Thermal protection monitor
- Short Model
- T-Matics vehicle management system
- Cascade integral side shifter
- Ez pedal
- Battery slide out option
- Mini-lever controls with Ergoshift
- Battery roll out option
- Anti-static strap
- Rear assist grip with horn button
|MODEL NUMBER||LOAD CAPACITY* (lbs.)||MAX. TRAVEL SPEED FULL LOAD (mph)||MAX. LIFT SPEED FULL LOAD (fpm)||MAX. GRADEABILITY FULL LOAD (%)||BASIC RIGHT ANGLE STACK** (in.)|
|8FBE15U||3,000||9.9 (36v Cushion/Pneumatic), 10.2 (48v)||77 (36V), 94 (48V)||27||72.1|
|8FBES15U||3,000||9.9 (36V), 10.2 (48V)||77 (36V), 94 (48V)||25||68.9|
|8FBE18U||3,500||9.9 (36V), 10.2 (48V)||71 (36V), 89 (48V)||24||74.2|
|8FBEH18U||3,500||9.9 (36V), 10.2 (48V)||71 (36V), 89 (48V)||24||76.6|
|8FBE20U||4,000||9.7 (36V), 9.9 (48V)||67 (36V), 83 (48V)||22||77.2|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Toyota dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Toyota dealer representative prior to purchase.