Hangcha XC Series Core Electric Outdoor Lithium-Ion
Thanks to lithium-ion technology, this forklift features opportunity charging. This means that the forklift can work through several shifts, charging during breaks, without needing to stop for hours to recharge. Combined with regenerative braking during deceleration, the powertrain is designed with efficiency in mind. The forklift also comes standard with a high-power pump motor and low noise gear pump. The high power AC hydraulic system is extremely efficient. It has protection functions and built-in speed and temperature sensors to increase the hydraulic system’s reliability and life span.
- The rear axle connects to the newly designed chassis via a floating suspension system. The floating suspension system, combined with the MOSFET controller automatically decelerating while turning, improves stability and operator comfort.
- The MOSFET integrated control system ensures smooth and accurate driving and lifting control. It also provides excellent speed regulation, regenerative braking, reverse braking, and anti-sliding on ramps.
- The high power AC traction motor bolts to the chassis via a bridge-type structure for increased stability.
- The controller, connectors, battery plug, and emergency switch are all parts from industry known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
- These forklifts are designed to have an operating space more than 50% larger than a traditional electric forklift.
- The 4.33” true color instrument panel in the driver’s cab is positioned overhead and can be seen when the driver lifts their head. This also allows for easy access to the function buttons.
- Both the adjustable steering wheel and that the seat can be adjusted back and forth by 8.3”, allows the operator to be able to find their optimal driving position.
- The newly designed Wide View Mast increases the operator’s field of vision by 15%.
- The large brake pedal and regenerative braking function are designed to help reduce operator fatigue.
- This forklift was designed to meet both the ANSI and ITSDF safety standards. This means that the following all come standard on this forklift:
- An emergency cut out switch.
- An overloading protection system is integrated into the electronics and hydraulic systems.
- The controller automatically reduces the forklift’s speed while cornering.
- The standard configuration provides a soft landing system.
- In addition, an optional lift buffering system can be equipped to protect goods from falling off the lift and damaging the ground.
- As an option, the handbrake can be equipped with an alarm buzzer to prompt the driver to pull up the handbrake before leaving the truck.
- The optional OPS system disables the fork from lowering when the operator leaves the seat.
- The MOSFET integrated control system adds to the safety and reliability of the XC series forklifts.
- The XC series’ internal components are protected from dust and water with a fully-sealed maintenance hatch, controllers, motors, and electrical components.
- The maintenance hatch can be opened at a large angle to allow for easy access.
- Battery Side Roll Out with Slide or Roller
- Pin Code or Card
- Solid Pneumatic Tires
- Non-Marking Solid Tires
- Left and Right Rearview Mirrors
- Backup Camera
- Front/Rear Blue Lights
- Rear Working Lights
- Titan Charger
- Rear Reverse Grip with Horn Button
- Hood with a Key Lock
- OPS System
- Lift Buffering System
- Multi-Way Valves
- Grammer Integrated Fingertip Control System
- Widened / Heightened Load Backrest
- Widened Fork Carriage
- Other Dimension Forks
- Full Free-Lift Stage 2 Mast
- Full Free-Lift Stage 3 Mast
- Grammer MSG531 Suspension Seat
- Other Specialty Attachments
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX FORK HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||LIFT SPEED (FPM)||GRADEABILITY (%)||VOLTAGE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Hangcha dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Hangcha dealer prior to purchase.