Hangcha XF Large IC Indoor
Designed for the North American market, the XF Series LPG Cushion Tire Forklift from Hangcha Group is built to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities. This forklift features a high load capacity, capable of lifting 13,500-15,500lbs. This forklift also includes the latest advancements from Hangcha. These advancements include LED efficient lighting, a load-sensing hydraulic system, a low-emission engine, noise & vibration control, and a new control system. This is the XF Series LPG Cushion Tire Forklift from Hangcha Group.
- The PSI 4.3L LPG engine is in compliance with North American EPA Standards. Although it meets these standards, the engine still has the power and torque to get the job done. This engine is also electronically controlled to increase the fuel economy and the reliability of the trucks.
- The world-renown OKAMURA transmission, with the Power Take-Off (PTO) feature, is used in the XF Series LPG Cushion Tire Forklift. This transmission was chosen as a part of our forklift’s design for its reliability. The gear pump is also extremely efficient.
- The truck adopts a high-pressure hydraulic system and steering load sensing technology, which can effectively improve operational efficiency. The multi-way valve uses the double pump confluence, the single pump discharge system, reduces gives off heat, the standard matches the hydraulic pressure oil to dissipate heat, enhances the hydraulic pressure system reliability.
- The cooling system has been designed to maximize cooling and increase the reliability of the engine when working under heavy loads. This system uses an aluminum radiator, independent oil cooler, optimized heat transfer channel, and a dual-hole counterweight to increase cooling efficiency.
- The steering axle uses large conical bearings on the master pin, buffer blocks, and a large-diameter steering cylinder to substantially increase the reliability and service life of the steering system.
- The small diameter, adjustable steering wheel, electro-hydraulic steering, and the combination switch increase the ease of operation and operator comfort substantially.
- The mast has been redesigned to include new types of steel channels and a new mast system. This was done to increase forward visibility for the operator.
- The newly developed LCD instrument display has additional functions and offers more stable performance. Important information including the running status of the entire truck and a check engine light can be displayed. This allows the operator to easily understand the status of the truck for easy maintenance.
- The panoramic rearview mirror allows the operator to have wider rear visibility when operating the forklift.
- The large handgrip on the overhead guard is designed to allow the operator to get in and out of the truck safer and easier.
- The overhead guard is fabricated with specially shaped steel tubes to increase its structural rigidity and strength. It is also designed to be easily disassembled and reassembled for repairs. The guard features a flexible connection between it and the chassis to decrease vibrations.
- The maintenance hatch opens wide enough to provide easy serviceability of key components. The safety latch prevents the hatch from compromising operator safety when using the truck.
- LED lights are used throughout the entire truck. The lights are energy-efficient, have a longer service life, and offer a significant increase in performance.
- Environmentally friendly materials are also used throughout the truck to minimize environmental damage and impact.
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX FORK HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||LIFT SPEED (FPM)||GRADEABILITY (%)||FUEL TYPE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Hangcha dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Hangcha dealer prior to purchase.