ePicker Electric Access Vehicle
The ePicker JX0-118 Electric Access Vehicle is a compact and flexible solution for environments looking to replace ladders and improve productivity. The ePicker JX0-118 is ideal for any warehouse, eCommerce, retail and other industrial and commercial operations.
- Permanent magnet DC drive motor delivers run times of up to 4 hours of continuous operation on a single charge through a ZAPI 24v infinitely variable travel controller. Travel speeds are automatically reduced when elevated or tightly turning.
- Lifts the operator to a maximum elevation of 118″.
- The right-hand operator control pod features fingertip lift/lower buttons for the operator platform, front load tray, horn, and travel.
- Also includes a recessed emergency power disconnect.
- On the left-hand control pod, the steering tiller, battery discharge indicator with hour meter and key switch are provided.
- Electronic power steering
- Unit includes a powered front load tray with a carrying capacity of 200 lbs. The lifting cylinder used to elevate the tray is shielded with an angled cover to protect it and items on the lower load deck from damage.
- The front load deck features a single piece rubber powerhead cover that may be removed with simple hand tools to access the unit’s mechanical, battery and charger systems for any required maintenance.
- Powered front load tray
- I-beam mast design with dual lifting chains ensures solid stability characteristics at height.
- Forward facing blue light
- Rear flashing warning light
- Battery discharge indicator w/hour meter
- Cushioned floor mat and mast cap
- Key switch
- Emergency power disconnect
- Slope alarm
- Stability tabs
- Accessory bars and file pouch
- Integral 24v battery and 110v charger
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX LIFT HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||VOLTAGE|
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized ePicker dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized ePicker dealer prior to purchase.