Hangcha XC Series Moving Mast Reach Truck
The lithium-ion powered XC Series Moving Mast Reach Truck fully utilizes the advantages of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology. This truck also features innovations in vehicle structure, functional configuration, performance, ergonomics, and operating vision. The innovative structure and compact lithium-ion battery pack break through traditional structure design to increase performance in narrow aisle operational environments. This truck also caters to a wide range of applications whilst ensuring optimum energy efficiency thanks to its narrow design, high lifting height, load capacity, individual customization, and lithium-ion technology.
- Height Selection
Multiple heights can be pre-set on the instrument display panel. When the function is enabled and the fork is about to be lifted to the preset height, the lifting speed will gradually slow down and the fork will stop at the set height.
- Height Limit Control
When this function is enabled and the fork is lifted to a certain height, this height will be set as the maximum allowable lifting height. Afterward, whenever the fork is about to be lifted to this height, the lifting speed will gradually slow down and the fork will stop at this height.
- Fork Positioning
Simple, Reliable, & Fast: When the button is pressed, fork positioning occurs automatically. This eliminates the time-consuming, cautious approach needed when entering a pallet.
- Fork Leveling
Particularly at high lift heights, the forks’ tilt position is often very hard to detect. The automatic fork leveling feature significantly simplifies and accelerates pallet entry.
- Developed for the XC Series Moving Mast Reach Truck, the new multifunctional 4.3” color instrument display offers easy-to-read truck status, convenient function buttons, and ultimately provides an intuitive operator-machine interface. The function buttons allow for operators to quickly select mast height, change settings, remove the battery, and select drive modes. By integrating the buttons into the display, engineers simplified the console and made operating the truck more concise and efficient.
- The moving mast reach truck has been designed to provide a comfortable, compact, and stylish interior.
- The operator is able to comfortably work thanks to the spacious operator compartment, cloth suspension seat, and fingertip controls. In addition to providing a spacious operator compartment, the unique body structure also allows for a wide view of the operating area. this promotes operational safety for both the operator and workers in the workplace.
- The improved mast structure and piping arrangement enable greater visibility for stacking operations.
- The hydraulic tubing and wires run along both sides of the mast, overlapping with the chain, to make full use of the space and increase visibility for the operator.
- The compact mast design enables the operator to have a wide view around the outside of the mast.
- The middle cylinder is arranged to enable the operator to have greater visibility when looking inside the mast.
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Adjustable Pedal Height
- Cloth Suspension Seat
- Fingertip Controls
- Adjustable Instrument Display
- Drive Control Unit
The drive control limits the traveling speed and traverse speed as soon as the forks are raised. This increases operational safety when maneuvering with a raised pallet in front of the storage rack. It also allows for more sensitive maneuvering while operating the moving mast reach truck.
- Battery Lock with Creep Speed Interlock
A sensor installed on the battery latch monitors if the battery pack is locked in the correct position. If the battery pack is not locked or retracted then travel is restricted to creep speed.
- The XC Series Moving Mast Reach Truck with Lithium-ion Technology was designed to provide easy access for maintenance using the battery pack removal system, maintenance hood, and seat swinging design.
- Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) continually monitors energy management and ensures reliable operation.
- The CATL lithium-ion battery uses an 80V system to fully charge in 2 hours. It also provides a long service life and offers less energy loss.
- The maintenance-free lithium-ion battery pack is designed to provide a large operating space in the cab, a broad operating view, and a low center of gravity.
- HANGCHA provides these Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 ) battery packs with a 10 year or 20,000 hour warranty.
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||MAX. FORK HEIGHT** (IN.)||MAX. TRAVEL SPEED (MPH.)||REACH STROKE (IN.)||VOLTAGE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Standard lift height. See spec sheets for other options if you need higher lift height.
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Hangcha dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Hangcha dealer prior to purchase.