Hangcha Lithium-ion Heavy Duty Tow Tractor
The compact A Series Electric Lithium-ion Tow Tractor, features Hangcha’s advanced AC drive control technology. This combined with our new Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Packs provides the tractor with excellent performance, safe and reliable operation, and low maintenance costs. The lithium-ion powered tow tractor is a highly efficient tool perfect for keeping materials flowing among different zones in workshops, flow lines, airports, and large manufacturing facilities.
- The high performance AC power system provides precise speed regulation and increases productivity.
- The highly efficient lithium iron phosphate battery is installed vertically. The standard 80V/404Ah battery pack can last for a long time.
- The LED instrument display provides the operator with a battery display and timer. Changing the settings of the vehicle’s performance can be completed through the controller’s display. Faults are also indicated on this display in the form of easy to read codes and text.
- The operating switches at the rear of the vehicle include front and rear jog switches and an emergency shut-off switch.
- The vehicle is equipped standard, with LED lights and integrated high-beam and low-beam headlights.
- The electrical components are cooled using forced air cooling and heat dissipation. They are dust and water resistant.
- The inching buttons and an emergency cut off switch are located on the rear panel of the tow tractor’s body. This allows the operator to move the tractor forward and backward and engage the towing mechanism without needed to get in and out of the tractor.
- The tow tractor runs quietly meaning that there is no excessive noise pollution when operating it.
- Because of the lithium-ion technology, the tow tractor is extremely efficient. This allows it to save energy.
- The lithium-ion technology also doesn’t release any harmful pollution into the environment, meaning that it is environmentally friendly.
- The large multi-functional instrument display is positioned in front of the operator for clear visibility and easy access to adjust the functions of the tractor.
- The combination rocker switches are also placed in an easy to reach position.
- The entire cab is suspended thanks to its integral steel frame being flexibly connected to the chassis. This allows the cab to be well sealed from the outdoor elements, provide sound and heat insulation, and have less vibration transferred to the operator. All of this combined with the suspension seat provides the operator with a comfortable working environment.
- The chassis’ elastic suspension technology and long wheelbase design enable a more comfortable operating experience.
- The large cab and low boarding steps allow the operator to easily get on and off the vehicle.
- The ergonomically designed tilt-adjustable small-diameter steering wheel combined with a seat with 6“ of adjust-ability allows the operator to find their optimal driving position. This allows the operator to be more productive.
- The IMOTION integrated control system ensures smooth and accurate driving control. It also provides excellent speed regulation, regenerative braking, reverse braking, and anti-sliding on ramps. The control system adds to the safety and reliability of the X Series Tow Tractors.
- The electric vacuum assisted braking system uses a double-chamber and double-pipeline all-wheel braking design with front and rear dynamic proportional partial pressure control to perform safe and reliable braking. The large-capacity vacuum cylinder is designed to also work when the truck is not on. If the operator pumps the pedal six times, it reliably assists braking when the vehicle is not on to increase operational safety.
- The tow tractor features an emergency cut off switch.
- The S-EPS (Electric Power Steering) synchronous steering system and the synchronous steering axle operate according to road conditions to ensure straight driving and safe and reliable steering.
- The pull rod is equipped with a double safety hook feature to prevent misoperation of the pull rod. Although simple, it greatly improves the reliability and safety of the tow tractor.
- The tow tractor features an IPX5 water resistance rating. Key electronics are placed in a high position inside of the tractor’s body to prevent road surface water from getting the electronics wet. This ensures strong wading ability, safety, and reliability.
- Important components, such as the switches, connector clips, and instruments, are all parts from industry known suppliers to ensure reliability, performance, and ease of service.
- The brushless AC travel motor features excellent acceleration, outstanding climbing ability, low heat emission, and is maintenance-free.
- The easy-to-dismount electric controller, wide opening hood, and the rear hood make maintaining the tow tractor very convenient.
- The Lithium Iron Phosphate battery pack requires no maintenance making the tow tractor extremely reliable.
- Semi-Enclosed Cab
- No Cab
- Air Conditioner
- Suspension Seat
- Operator Presence System
- Tow Pin Height Scheme
- Rear Platform Rail
- Large Capacity Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Packs
- Deceleration when Turning Function
- Backup Camera
- Battery Charger
- Fire Extinguisher
- Speed Limiter
- Monitoring Equipment
|MODEL||WIDTH (IN.)||LENGTH (IN.)||TOWING CAPACITY (lbs.)||MAX DRAWBAR PULL (lbs.)||MAXIMUM TRAVEL SPEED (mph)||VOLTAGE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Hangcha dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Hangcha dealer prior to purchase.