Hangcha A Series Center-Control Rider Pallet Jack
The A series Center-Control Rider Pallet Truck is a logistics handling device developed by Hangcha for the high-intensity operating conditions of the North American market. With an AC drive technology, it has advanced performance and a low maintenance cost, is safe and reliable, can be operated easily and therefore is an ideal tool for loading, unloading and handling palletized goods in warehouses and workshops.
- EPS(Electric Power Steering) system help operators working more comfortable.
- The maintenance-free high-power brushless AC traction motor has excellent acceleration performance, good climbing performance and low heat generation.
- The operating mode provides large and comfortable workspace.
- With the compact and stylish tiller, all operations can be completed with one hand.
- With the functions of release braking, and emergency braking to ensure safe driving.
- With protection to prevent sliding down a ramp to ensure safe operations.
- With a high-strength steel frame structure, the truck frame has a large residual load capacity and a long service life.
- The auxiliary wheel adopts a shock absorber–torsion bar structure to ensure that the forklift has good stability.
- With a maintenance-free brushless AC drive motor to significantly reduce the operating costs.
- The multi-functional large-screen instruments integrate battery display and real-time speed and fault self-diagnosis functions to facilitate maintenance.
- A full range of batteries capacity (300-750Ah)
- Second Level Order Picking
- Packaging film holder
- Storage Box(available for battery under 525Ah)
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||TRAVEL SPEED (MPH.)||VOLTAGE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Hangcha dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Hangcha dealer prior to purchase.