- Mast of various heights (see mast parameter list for details)
- Various fork lengths
- Mast shield of PC plate
- Battery side extraction
- Side shift
Hangcha A Series Industrial Walkie Counterbalanced Stacker
The walkie counterbalanced stacker, in addition to all spaces where general stackers may be used, can also play its role in spaces where general stackers cannot be used because enclosed pallets are used, there has little clearance
between ground and pallet, and/or has no clearance for leg extension under shelves. Cutting-edge AC driving control technology and electric power steering technology are applied for the truck, which offer excellent performance, comfortable operation, safety and reliability, and low operation and maintenance cost. The stacker is an ideal tool for loading, unloading, and handling palletized goods in warehouse, supermarket, and workshop.
- Standard configuration of EPS (Electric Power Steering) offers easier and more flexible operation.
- Stepless speed regulation for lifting, lowering, and tilting is a standard configuration.
- The AC travel motor features excellent acceleration performance, outstanding climbing ability, low heat emission, and is brushless, and maintenance-free.
- The cutting-edge CURTIS AC control system realizes accurate and stable control, and higher efficiency.
- The CANBUS bus structure makes communication of the entire machine faster and more reliable.
- Regenerative brake of the truck prevents it from sliding on a slope.
- Standard configuration of forward and backward tilting function of gantry makes goods loading and unloading safer.
- The world-leading hydraulic power unit features low noise, small vibration, and stable and reliable rising and declining.
- Standard configuration of lifting and lowering stepless speed regulation realizes more accurate operation of the fork, and smoother and steadier lifting and lowering of the load.
- The operating tiller is simple but beautiful, and function buttons are comfortable for operation.
- The unique lighted creep speed driving function allows the truck to move at slow speed more conveniently, and can stack goods even in confined space.
- Truck structure of optimized design guarantees terrific view for the operator, and easy entering and withdrawing from pallet.
- 5Compact truck body and large rounded corner design make the truck suitable for operation in narrow space.
- Side roll out battery can realize easy and fast replacement of battery (optional).
- As a standard configuration, speed is lowered automatically when fork is lifted to specified height.
- The function of lowering speed automatically as steering angle increases is a standard configuration.
- Three types of braking function – release braking, reverse braking, and emergency braking – can ensure safety of traveling.
- Anti-sliding function on slope can ensure safety of operation.
- The emergency reversing button at top of the tiller can avoid the driver from injury effectively in case of emergency during backward driving of the truck.
- The function of intelligent lowering buffer reduces lowering speed automatically when the fork is lowered to a height less than 3.9” from ground, which provides effective protection for goods.
- The brushless, maintenance-free AC motor reduces operation cost significantly.
- The meter integrating battery indicator, timer, and fault self-diagnosis is convenient for maintenance.
- Back cover can be opened fully, and all components and parts are clear at a glance, which is very convenient for maintenance of the entire machine.
- Three-support-point and low-gravity-center design and the high-strength steel plate framed structure feature large residual load bearing capacity, and long service life.
- All wires and cables have reliable protection, which increases reliability of electrical system significantly.
- Non-contact proximity switch features long service life and reliable operation.
- Power plug is fastened to truck body, which can avoid damage of plug due to impact when battery is lifted for installation.
- The mast is made of H-shaped steel channels, which offer better rigidity and stability in comparison with C-shaped steel channels.
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX FORK HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||LIFT SPEED (FPM)||TRAVEL SPEED (MPH.)||VOLTAGE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Hangcha dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Hangcha dealer prior to purchase.