Hangcha A Series Industrial Walkie Stacker
The A Series Walkie Straddle Stacker can handle dock-to-stock and everything in between. The Hangcha Walkie Stacker product’s advantageous head-length and multi-function, control handle with EPS (Electric Power Steering) system gives you incredible load handling control with excellent maneuverability. The standard creep speed feature can take your operator’s materials handling capabilities to their full potential. The Walkie Stacker series can match your most demanding operational requirements.
- Standard configuration of EPS (Electric Power Steering) system of walkie straddle stacker offers easier and more flexible operation.
- Stepless speed regulation for lifting and lowering is a standard configuration for full series of the stacker.
- The AC travel motor features excellent acceleration performance, outstanding climbing ability, low heat emission, and is brushless, and maintenance-free.
- The latest CURTIS AC control system realizes accurate and stable control, and higher efficiency.
- The CANBUS bus structure makes communication of the entire truck faster and more reliable.
- Regenerative brake of the truck prevents it from sliding on a slope.
- Hydraulic power pack, switches, plug connectors, battery display, timer and other important parts are all of world-renowned brands.
- The tiller is simple but beautiful, and function buttons are comfortable for operation.
- Truck structure of optimized design guarantees terrific view for the operator, and easy entering and withdrawing from pallet.
- Compact truck body and large rounded corner design make the truck suitable for operation in narrow space, and wedge-shaped design of chassis increases passing ability significantly.Truck structure of optimized design guarantees terrific view for the operator, and easy entering and withdrawing from pallet.
- Non-contact proximity switch features long service life and reliable operation.
- Battery side roll out can realize easy and fast replacement of battery (optional).
- As a standard configuration, speed is lowered automatically when fork is lifted to specified height.
- The function of lowering speed automatically as steering angle increases is a standard configuration.
- Three types of braking function – release braking, reverse braking, and emergency braking – can ensure safety of traveling.
- Anti-sliding function on slope can ensure safety of operation.
- The emergency reversing button at top of the tiller can avoid the driver from injury effectively in case of emergency during backward driving of the truck.
- The function of intelligent declining buffer reduces lowering speed automatically when the fork is lowered to a height less than 3.9” from ground, which provides effective protection for goods.
- Three-support-point and low-gravity-center design and the high-strength steel plate framed structure feature large residual load capacity, and long service life.
- All wires and cables have reliable protection, which increases reliability of electrical system significantly.
- The world-leading hydraulic power unit features low noise, small vibration, and stable and reliable rising and declining.
- The mast is made of H-shaped steel channels, which offer better rigidity and stability in comparison with C-shaped steel channels.
- Power plug is fastened to truck body, which can avoid damage of plug due to impact when battery is lifted for installation.
- The structure of rotary load wheel offers the truck better passing ability.
- The brushless, maintenance-free AC motor reduces operation cost significantly.
- The meter integrating battery indicator, timer, and fault self-diagnosis is convenient for maintenance.
- Design of open battery compartment allows easier replacement and maintenance of the battery.
- Back cover can be opened fully, and all components and parts are clear at a glance, which is very convenient for maintenance of the entire truck.
- Various fork lengths
- Load backrest (height 48”)
- Side battery extraction
- Mast shield of PC plate
- Mast of various heights
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX FORK HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||TRAVEL SPEED (MPH.)||LIFT SPEED (FPM)||VOLTAGE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Hangcha dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Hangcha dealer prior to purchase.