Hangcha A Series Walkie Pallet Jack
A series walkie pallet truck is newly developed logistics handling equipment developed by
Hangcha for the North American market. The AC drive control technology provides advanced
performance, comfortable operation, safe and reliable, low maintenance costs. It can be use
for loading and unloading in warehouses, supermarkets and workshops.
- AC travelling motor applied to provide excellent acceleration, good gradeability, low heat, no carbon brush and maintenance free.
- The latest CURTIS AC control system provides accurate and stable control to work more efficient.
- High strength steel frame structure chassis provide larger residual load capacity and longer working life.
- Water-proof plugs and connectors applied to provide a reliable protection to electric system.
- The limit switch of lifting motor eliminates overflow of the hydraulic power unit, which is more energy efficient, and can protect the motor of power unit.
- Turtle speed function can keep the slow move when the tiller is vertical direction, the truck can stack goods even in narrow space.
- Optimized design structure to offer a good visibility and easy entrance of the pallet.
- The power plug is fixed on the truck body to avoid damage from battery installment.
- The applied slope anti-slip function ensures the safety of the operation.
- AC motor with no cabin brush, don’t need maintenance, lower cost.
- Integrated battery indicator, hour meter and self-diagnostic instrument are all easy for maintenance.
- Maintenance-Free battery 225Ah
- Industrial battery 240Ah
- Load Backrest
- PIN code access
- Rubber drive tire
- Balance wheels
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||LENGHT (IN.)||TRAVEL SPEED (MPH.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||VOLTAGE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Hangcha dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Hangcha dealer prior to purchase.