Mariotti Mini Series750 - 1,100 LB. LOAD CAPACITY
The MINI AC Series contains models considered the “Smallest Compact Riders in the World” with lift trucks as narrow as 34” wide. So small, these forklifts can be driven through a standard office doorway. Perfect for your small space needs!
MINI AC Series forklifts have many unique features and are able to work in tight places where no other forklift can operate. Models in this series can be as small as 43" long by 34" wide and have a lifting capacity of 1100 lbs. Standard features include: power steering, integrated side shift, AC traction motor, electronic lifting control and hydraulic brakes. Seat and controls location are designed for operator's maximum comfort. MINI AC features a 24V 375Ah battery to achieve optimum run time. The gearbox and the rack & pinion power steering system are exclusive designs of V. MARIOTTI.
- Rear wheel drive
- Lowered mast height: 75.0 in.
- Power steering
- Integrated side shift
- AC traction motor
- Electronic lifting control
- Hydraulic brakes
- Truck Weight with Battery: 2,866 – 3,086 lbs
- Adjustable backrest and driving position
- Adjustable steering column
- Panoramic rear view mirror
- Audible reverse warning signal
- Safety flashing beacon
- Rear LED lights
- LCD panel to monitor operating hours, battery status, and operating mode
- CAN-bus technology and diagnostics
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (in.)||LENGTH (in)*||HEIGHT (in)||LIFT HEIGHT (in)||AISLE WIDTH RIGHT ANGLE STACK (in.)**||CAPACITY (lb)***||OPERATING VOLTAGE|
* Without forks
** Considers load length and 3 in. clearance
*** Based on 24" Load center
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details.