Hangcha 4-Wheel Drive Rough Terrain
The Hangcha 5,000-7,000lb 4WD rough terrain forklifts are a group of tough, compact forklifts with a four-wheel drive system. Powered by the Kubota engine, these forklifts provide both the power and maneuverability to traverse through the toughest of terrain. This is the reason they are world-renowned for their superior performance, economy, and longevity.
- The hydraulic transmission can shift between its three forward gears using the shifter stalk on the steering wheel column to reach a top speed of 16.2 miles per hour.
- The new dynamic load sensing hydraulic steering system improves hydraulic efficiency and reliability.
- The new efficient lighting system uses LED’s and a new type of reflector to reduce energy consumption. This significantly improves illumination performance while also prolonging operation time.
- The full-floating hydraulic transmission and the 4WD functionality work together to provide a higher running speed and stronger gradeability.
- The drive axle is equipped with wide deep-tread tires, wet brakes, an electronic locking differential, and a reinforced oscillating steering drive axle, to better adapt to special working conditions.
- New, higher specification, fork mounting means that more weight can be loaded.
- The oscillating steer axle allows either wheel to step over obstacles while keeping the truck and load level.
- The 6000lb rough terrain forklift has a ground clearance of 10.6”. This offers greater maneuverability and keeps the truck moving through the roughest of applications. Hangcha Group also designed it to have a very low center of gravity by distributing the weight in the forklift. This gives it excellent stability when navigating through tough terrain.
- When developing the rough terrain forklift, comfort and ease of operation were taken into account. For example, the amount of vibration that the operator felt was decreased thanks to compound engine dampers and a full floating seat. We understand that operator comfort leads to an increase in productivity and have designed our rough terrain forklifts based on this.
- The rubber damper between the frame and the steering axle, the compound engine damper, and the full floating powertrain achieves a flexible connection between the frame and the driving system. As a result, vibrations are significantly reduced to increase operator comfort.
- The instrument display uses an easy to see 4” color LCD display with four interactive buttons and one CAN bus communication function. The communication protocol is compatible with SAE J1939 standards.
- Extra foot space is provided to significantly reduce operator fatigue. The non-slip step makes getting in and out of the forklift easy and safe. A newly designed steering wheel, new brake system, and easy-to-operate levers provide the operator with a comfortable operating experience.
- The overhead guard is optimized to provide great rear visibility when traveling in reverse.
- The newly designed mast provides broad forward visibility due to the longer distance between the inside of the mast.
- This rough terrain forklift features a manual locking differential to provide traction during inclement weather conditions and on rough operating surfaces. The operator locks the differential by pressing the switch. This prevents power loss when one wheel spins.
- The newly-developed 4” LCD instrument display has more comprehensive functions and offers more stable performance. The display shows the full truck state, fault codes, and other important information. This allows the operator to have a better understanding of the truck’s state and makes maintenance convenient.
- The forklift is now equipped with a next-generation integrated fuse box which makes maintenance and repair more convenient. The fuse box is laid out more intuitively and now offers better water-proof performance.
- The easy-to-open maintenance hatch provides quick access to the engine compartment.
- Wet brakes offer the maximum amount of service life for your brake system.
- The cover on the panel can be lifted up to easily check the brake fluid level.
- The floorboard’s two-piece design makes it easy to lift and remove for access to the powertrain.
- The radiator cover fasteners can be turned easily by hand to enable quick inspections or servicing.
- The Kubota engine uses a pre-cleaner to filter dirt, debris, and water out of the air intake prior to the air filter. By keeping these particulates out, the engine can run more reliably in heavy-duty off-road applications. This also allows the end-user to go longer intervals in-between air filter changes.
- Front Window
- L/R Mirror
- Fire Extinguisher
- OPS System
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Valve
- Rear Working Light
- Full Free-Lift Stage 3 Mast
- Special Forks
- Specialty Attachments
- Custom Paint
- Air Conditioning
|MODEL NUMBER||WIDTH (IN.)||HEIGHT (IN.)||MAX FORK HEIGHT (IN.)||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS.)||LIFT SPEED (FPM)||GRADEABILITY (%)||FUEL TYPE|
* Based on 24" Load center
** Add load length and clearance
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Hangcha dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Hangcha dealer prior to purchase.