Mariotti MX Series3,000 LB. LOAD CAPACITY
The MX Series is the largest forklift of the Mariotti line. While still maintaining the compactness of the Mariotti product, the MX is the ‘Muscle’ of the group and is equipped with at 48V power supply and capacities of up to 3,000 lbs.
The MX-16 offers a small chassis, technologically advanced electronics, a variety of mast options, and hydraulic rack and pinion power steering. Although this lift truck features compact simplicity, the MX is the 'Power House' of the Mariotti line with a 48V power source and a lifting capacity of up to 3,000 lbs. The MX 16 forklifts, come with standard, duplex, and triple mast options with a lifting height up to 243". Standard features include: power steering, regenerative braking, integrated side shift, adjustable steering wheel, amber strobe light, back-up alarm, emergency disconnect, and more!
- Overhead Guard Height of 78.2”
- Mast Options with Lifting Heights up to 243”
- Truck weight with battery: 6,724 lbs.
- Narrow as 39.2″
- 118 in. aisle width right angle stack (3 in. Clearance)
- Multiple tire options
- Rear wheel drive
- Over head Guard height under 78.2 in.
- Full AC technology
- Complete rigid or semi-rigid cab
- Side battery extraction
- Twin pedal
- LED work lights
- Safety Rear LED lights
- Panoramic rear view mirror
- Black or non-marking cushion or solid pneumatic tires
|MODEL NUMBER||LOAD CAPACITY* (lbs.)||MAX. LIFT HEIGHT (in.)||OVERALL WIDTH (in.)|
* Based on 24" Load center
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details.